Sr. Manager Academy Content
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1070063BR
What you'll do at
- Delivers leadership, functional and compliance related courses to facility-level and above audiences
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Enhances learner experience
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads training curriculum development
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides guidance on training development roadmaps and resource plans
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Statistics, Communications, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in training, facilitation, program management, change management, operations, or related field OR 4 years experience in training, facilitation, program management, change management, operations, or related field.
- 3 years experience in program management.
- 5 years experience in training development, content development, training facilitation, operations, and/or related field.
Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager ,Web Content Development, Android/iOS application development, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents