Facilitator,Training & Quality, Assoc. Relations, GBS People Solutions
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1069182BR
What you'll do at
- Facilitate and train Human Resource associates relations intake personnel to deliver quality conversations and solutions.
- Delivers functional, compliance related, and leadership training courses
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in development
- Enhances learner experience
- Enhances own skill level
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 2 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 4 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
Bilingual English/Spanish speaking skill preferred
- 2 years' experience in customer service, contact centers, or related field
- ATD Certification
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents