Senior Manager Risk & Analytics-International Ethics & Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1068947BR
What you'll do at
- Communicates audit information (for example, audit findings, status updates, process improvements) to senior leadership
- Develops assessments to measure performance of programs and business initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures Anti-Corruption company and business auditing requirements are met
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages execution of Anti-Corruption compliance process testing
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Licensed attorney, auditor, or certified ethics and compliance professional and 5 years professional experience in any field.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
- 2 years anti-corruption compliance experience.
- 2 years auditing experience.
- 2 years experience developing and implementing compliance programs.
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents