Com_Systems Operator 6298(Sat, Sun, Mon Hrs 5 am-5 pm)
- Location SWEDESBORO, NJ
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1068064BR
What you'll do at
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Coordinate and support security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Install, monitor, maintain and repair system hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain operation of system hardware through monitoring functionality, preventative maintenance, identifying and reporting or resolving performance issues.
- Perform daily administrative tasks including pass down reports, billing, user access coding, filing, etc.
- Provide support to internal and external customers
- Respond to and resolve critical systems issues (e.g., system or hardware down); respond and follow up on urgent customer requests.
- Respond to internal and external customer calls related to orders, claims, damages, billing issues, etc.
- Troubleshoot all system and user issues (hardware and software); report issues and status to manager, leader, or customer throughout the troubleshooting process.
- Associate's Degree in an information systems related field (e.g., computer science, management information systems) OR 6 months experience as a Walmart Logistics associate and 6 months experience using and maintaining computer applications (e.g., networking, troubleshooting, email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience in an information systems related field (e.g., computer science, management information systems)
- 6 months experience working with Walmart Logistics applications (e.g. Global Logistics Systems (GLS), Trailer Manifest System (TMS), Global Distribution Systems (GDS), IBM CICS (Host)
- Both 1 year work experience maintaining and troubleshooting computer systems (e.g., networks, computer hardware and software) and 1 year experience with MS-office software (Outlook, Excel, Word) to communicate with customers and associates, track information and maintain records
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents