Design Researcher Lead
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Customer Insights
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1066892BR
What you'll do at
- Develops actionable customer insights for business partners (for example, Merchandising, Marketing, Operations) to drive business solutions and innovations
- Drives innovation and shares best practices for research methodologies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Formulates plans to manage complex, multi-study research paths that have significant impact to the business
- Manages corporate proprietary data panels
- Manages relationships with suppliers and identifies potential suppliers to meet changing business needs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor degree in Research, Experimental Design, Retail, Marketing, Social Sciences, Statistics, Analytics or related field and 4 years of experience in research, experimental design, social sciences, statistics, analytics or related field OR 6 years of experience in research, experimental design, social sciences, statistics, analytics OR Master's degree in Research, Experimental Design, Retail, Marketing, Social Sciences, Statistics, Analytics or related field and 2 years of experience in research, experimental design, social sciences, statistics, analytics or related field.
- 4 years of experience doing marketing research in the retail field.
- 4 years of experience in marketing research firm or corporate marketing research department or related field.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts