Lead Design Researcher
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Customer Insights
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1066892BR
What you'll do at
WalmartLabs is looking for a Lead Design Researcher who has strong hands-on experience in all aspects of primary research design and execution, including strong sampling techniques knowledge, multimode data collection, instrument and experimental design, as well as in-depth knowledge of advanced survey analytics. As a part of the Research & Data Science team at WalmartLabs you’ll be driving the development and implementation of significant innovation on how the company captures, analyses and disseminates Customer Experience Insights both for stores and omnichannel customer touchpoints.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have:
• M.S or PhD in I/O psychology, Experimental Psychology, Marketing Research or related social sciences degree.
• 5 years of experience leading the execution of large scale research systems preferably in the supplier side.
• Experience leading Loyalty, CX platforms in the supplier or client side.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor degree in Research, Experimental Design, Retail, Marketing, Social Sciences, Statistics, Analytics or related field and 4 years of experience in research, experimental design, social sciences, statistics, analytics or related field OR 6 years of experience in research, experimental design, social sciences, statistics, analytics OR Master's degree in Research, Experimental Design, Retail, Marketing, Social Sciences, Statistics, Analytics or related field and 2 years of experience in research, experimental design, social sciences, statistics, analytics or related field.
• In depth understanding of competing statistical analysis tools: R, SPSS
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to understand and apply technical concepts and communicate with technical teams, mostly in the area of advanced analytics, and marketing research methods
• Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Psychology, Statistics, Survey Research or equivalent program
• Experience working on ‘supplier side’ and understanding all logistical, and executional components of executing large and small studies.
• Comfortable with working with large complex sets of survey data.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts