Senior Manager, Global Tax Reporting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1066185BR
What you'll do at
- Responsible for assisting with the preparation and review of the quarterly and annual income tax provision computations and related analysis of tax liability accounts as well as SEC reporting requirements and SOX compliance. Includes working in partnership with US and foreign accounting teams to ensure accurate reporting and accounting for income taxes.
- Assistance with international tax strategy, planning and execution. May assist with mergers and acquisitions, including tax due diligence, structuring, integration planning and implementation, and purchase accounting.
- Consolidating the quarterly forecasted effective tax rate (“ETR”).
- Managing the potential changes to the monthly ETR forecast, including both foreign and domestic issues.
- Preparing the financial statement disclosures for tax matters, including drafting the tax footnote and MD&A.
- Coordinating the quarterly FIN 48 process and the quarterly/annual tax provision review by both external and internal auditors.
- Assisting with special projects (e.g., long-range plan, tax accounting research, internal controls, tax accounting initiatives).
- Ensures business needs are being met.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
- 1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year of leading and completing cross functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 2 years experience in Finance or related field OR 6 years experience in Finance or related field.
- 2 years experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office (example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or related financial certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance or related field.
- Strong understanding of ASC 740 and ability to apply excellent judgment on tax accounting matters.
- Experience with US and international tax matters strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Team player with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to manage multiple tasks independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines in time-sensitive periods.
- Desire to drive continuous improvement processes.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents