Senior Director, Financial Services & Payments; Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Treasury
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1066137BR
What you'll do at
- Drives financial, budgeting or operational activities for Sam’s Financial Services
- Leverage Sam’s financial solutions to create a frictionless Omni-channel shopping experience for members
- Manage key supplier relationships to ensure flawless execution of Sam’s Financial Services strategy
- Drives innovation, line extensions, and value proposition improvements which leverages Sam’s membership data to drive loyalty among members
- Drives strategies and initiatives to reach overall Sam’s business objectives through integrated Sam’s financial solutions
- Provides overall direction to staff
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, and 8 years of experience in working in consumer financial services sector (for example, retail banking, debit cards, money transfer services), or related field; OR 10 years experience in general consumer product or service management, or related field.4 years supervisory experience.
- 7 years experience using presentation programs (for example, MS Powerpoint).
- 7 years experience using data analysis software (for example, MS Excel).
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 6 year experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 6 years experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 6 years experience with cross-functional project management.
- 6 years experience in contract negotiation.
- 6 years experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, or related field.
- 6 years experience in product or service development.
- 5 years experience using qualitative and quantitative customer feedback to drive service-line innovation and growth.
4 years supervisory experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents