Predictive Analyst Insight Research & Analysis - Risk Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Risk Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1065921BR
What you'll do at
- Assists with the continuous development of associates
- Communicates report and/or analysis findings to customers
- Defines parameters for predictive models and data mining projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures data integrity and usability
- Executes business strategies presented
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related field OR 2 years experience in finance, statistics, mathematics, economics, or related field.
- 1 year experience creating and using secure file transfer protocol (FTP).
- 1 year experience using advanced functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint).
- 2 years experience using SAS statistical analysis program.
- 2 years experience using structured query language (SQL).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents