Senior Manager II, Walmart Services; Digital Acceleration
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1065827BR
What you'll do at
Who you are:
- When you think about customer experience, you don’t bucket those experiences into “digital” vs.“in-store” – you know today’s customers interact with brands anytime, anywhere. You understand the demands of a tech-savvy customer.
- You know customers expect brands and experiences that anticipate their needs, learn their preferences and deliver a delightful experience every time. Most importantly, you know a successful product strategy centers on the customer and recognize and operate daily in the mindset that the customer is key.
- You are able to lead and grow relationships with both suppliers & internal stakeholders.
- You understand end-to-end user experience, technology systems, accounting and controls and integration points of today’s best blended retail consumer experiences.
- You are in your element when you can collaborate with a diverse team from executives to technical professionals to deliver fast, measurable business results.
Things you’ll do:
- Drive a diverse portfolio of initiatives by project managing end to end development of mobile & app-based products. Managing projects across the organization includes but not limited to partnerships with operations, product design, engineering, reporting, fraud, financials, corporate affairs, merchandising and marketing.
- Manage financial, budgeting or operational activities for a portfolio of features and services by establishing standard operating procedures, escalation plans, and business reporting for mobile & app-based products
- Manage stakeholders to ensure execution of product strategies by partnering with cross-functional teams to manage progress for innovation, product extensions, retention strategies, and value proposition improvements to a portfolio of Walmart’s digital services. Includes surfacing and developing innovative ideas to enhance business offerings and performance; directing the analysis and development of ideas and solutions to explore viability to the business and ensure customer needs are being met across the full spectrum of touchpoints
- Drive execution of multiple business plans and digital acceleration projects by collaborating end-to-end with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to assess needs and success measurement; develop business cases for action; ensure strategic alignment of resources; and present key opportunities and assessments to senior executives for review and approval.
- Provide management support for Walmart Services digital products by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, and building support for business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of current products, programs, and initiatives to determine KPI’s that measure alignment to business objectives and customer needs. Build support for objectives by consulting with business partners, managers, peers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Develop and coordinate communication/implementation strategies and project status updates for digital products w/ multiple stakeholders and and advise senior technology & merchandising leadership on status and recommendations
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field OR 6 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years' experience in contract negotiation.
- 5 years' experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, technology, or related field.
- 5 years' experience in product or service development.
- 5 years' experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 5 years' experience with cross-functional project management.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents