Sr. Accounting Manager I - GSS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1065521BR
What you'll do at
- Compiles the list of new initiatives for the Department for Service Line SME
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Operations in the identification of training needs
- Supports the Service Line SME in the identification of opportunities of new processes
- Supports the effort for ensuring new business processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Industrial Engineering or related field and 5 year experience in accounting, finance or related field.
- 5 years supervisory experience
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience in Controls, Process Migrations and Quality Reviews
- Experience in process improvement and standardization efforts
- Experience with SAP or other enterprise financial reporting systems
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents