Manager - Tax Controversy - FIN
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Tax
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1064780BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Determines information needed to support domestic and international transactions (for example, mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, tax credits)
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Executes audit plans and negotiation strategies to advocate the company's best interests
- Provides subject matter expertise on tax audit matters (for example, federal tax, state tax)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Responds to government agency (for example, Internal Revenue Service (IRS)) requests for information relating to relating to tax audits (for example, Compliance Assurance Program (CAP), post CAP audits, non-CAP audits, apportionment, inter-company transactions, combined reporting, tax credits)
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, or related field OR 4 years experience in federal tax audits, or related field.
- 4 years experience in large corporate federal tax controversy, working with transfer pricing, research and experimental credit, and employment tax.
- 4 years experience in tax compliance, including consolidated federal tax return preparation.
- 4 years experience with tax compliance software.
- 4 years experience with tax financial reporting, including calculation of effective tax rate, FAS109, and FIN48 reporting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Juris Doctorate.
- Master's degree in Tax.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents