Senior Director, Talent Acquisition
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1064001BR
What you'll do at
In this position you will work in fast paced highly creative and collaborative environment where you can make a difference and be a part of a vibrant, best in class recruiting team. Being curious, passionate, data driven and innovative are a the traits that we are looking for in this candidate. This is a highly visible role charged with leading hiring for technical teams across the entire organization. This position will directly manage a part of the talent acquisition team including both full-time employees and contract labor.
- Creates and governs the recruiting budget in alignment with the divisional strategy
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Establishes and manages relationships with key external organizations
- Provides overall direction for Divisional Recruiting
- Provides strategic recruiting leadership to the overall organization and division
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 5 years experience in recruiting or related field OR 7 years experience in recruiting or related field.
- 2 years of experience in international recruiting and global mobility.
- 2 years of experience managing departmental functions (for example, budget, hiring, supporting cross-functional teams).
- 2 years of experience working with human resources systems (i.e., Workday)
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents