Project Manager II - Workday Total Rewards
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1063697BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads business customers and partners through project management processes (for example,configuration, change management plans, documents of understanding, scope statements, configuration and testing of Workday Benefits and Compensation modules)
- Manages the execution of a small projects or aspects of a larger project (Benefits Annual Enrollment, Advanced Compensation (Merit and Bonus cycles)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Proactively leads innovation and new process strategies
- Help identify and analyze business needs and requirements for benefit plans and programs at Walmart
- Help create and develop functional designs and specifications
- Help Analyze gaps and complete fit gap documentation
- Assist in the Workday implementation process from start to finish
- Assist in testing; including the pilot/implementation/deployment of new or enhanced software
- Assist in setting up and using project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc
- Consult when needed with clients on a variety of data integrity issues
- Engage with client project managers, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans when needed
- 1 year s supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in human resources, consulting, project management, or relevant area.
- 1 year s experience managing projects.
- Benefits Experience, Compensation Experience, Workday Experience
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents