Site Merchandising Lead, Fashion
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1063546BR
What you'll do at
- Develops strategic and financial plans for multiple product categories
- Drives and facilitates multi-channel integration and strategy to achieve Walmart's business objectives
- Drives sales and gross profit through the optimization of the product assortment in multiple departments or categories
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Merchandising
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Maintains effective cross-functional support and accountability necessary to drive Walmart.com sales
- Manages strategic supplier relationships with senior-level representatives
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 5+ years demonstrated experience managing a team
• Fashion Industry Experience
• 8 -10 years retail experience in site merchandising or marketing
• At least 3 years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
• Technical background with a strong creative element
• Must have Omniture or other site analytical experience
• Very strong background in merchandising, and a passion for the visual aesthetics for the layout of the site
• Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
• Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
• Ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
• Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Keen attention to details
• Experience with writing creative briefs is a plus
• Having an artistic eye is a plus
• Search and SEO experience
• Search and SEO experience
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents