Senior Associate Counsel-Global Sourcing & Responsible Sourcing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1063183BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Designing, implementing and monitoring corporate governance processes and procedures
- Developing and fostering relationships as business partners with client
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs legal support for business transactions and projects involving risk
- Identifies, assesses and manages risk to the company
- Manages financial resources and processes
- Provides legal advice to the company
- Provides overall direction
- 11 years legal experience post-degree.
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- License to practice law in at least one state.
- 1 year's experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 5 years working as a lawyer in a corporate Legal department or law firm.
Some international experience
Some experience with managing corporate entities
Familiarity with CSR concepts
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents