Design Engineer II
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1061865BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies and assists in overseeing the implementation of initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain
- Manages logistics engineering projects
- Manages the analysis and design of new distributions centers and processes (for example, material flow, transportation)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field and 2 years experience in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 2 years experience in Retail Engineering/Operations.
- Master's Degree in Business or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents