Site Merchandiser, Fashion
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1060955BR
What you'll do at
• Continually analyze, execute, and provide improvements to the customer experience as it relates to navigation and product page content; provide reporting to stakeholders on an ongoing basis
• Work cross functionally to launch site stories and ensure the customer experience is clear and conversion driving
• Provide recommendations related to site improvements including features, functionality and capabilities to enhance the consumer experience
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Review site daily with customer-first mindset and make site updates as needed
• Research industry trends and provide competitive analysis to identify opportunities
• Manages day-to-day relationships with third party partners
• Manages small to mid-sized Site Operations projects
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Resolves complex back-end and customer facing content issues related to site assets and navigation and item data
• Shares knowledge of systems and processes
• Bachelor degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of on-line merchandising and retail experience; Fashion industry experience preferred
• Omniture or other site analytical experience
• Highly organized and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
• Ability to quickly learn new processes and systems
• Ability to adapt in a fast pace environment
• Strong communication skills
• Customer centric mindset
• Proven ability to function well in a collaborative environment
• Self-motivated, resourceful with a creative mindset
• Bachelor’s degree
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents