Software Engineer 3 - Workday
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1060867BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads business customers and partners through project management processes (for example, budgets, staffing plans, change management plans, documents of understanding, scope statements)
- Manages the execution of a small projects or aspects of a larger project
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Proactively leads innovation and new process strategies
- 1 year s supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in human resources, consulting, project management, or relevant area.
- 1 year s experience managing projects.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents