Software Engineer 3
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1060616BR
What you'll do at
- Creates and delivers presentations on application solutions to diverse audiences (for example, suppliers, technical staff)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops associate capabilities
- Leads efforts to increase Information Systems Division (ISD) team effectiveness
- Manages product installation upgrades (for example, Information Systems Division (ISD) application solutions, third-party products)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides complex application solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years.
- 1 year experience leading a technical team.
- 5 years of development experience in C/C++.
- 5 years of development experience in Java.
- 5 years of development experience in Microsoft .Net.
- 5 years of development experience in business intelligence tools.
- 5 years of development experience in mainframe technologies.
- Professional certification in information technology relevant to the job under consideration (for example, Java, C/C++, mainframe technologies, Microsoft .Net, business intelligence tools).
• Working knowledge of commercial optimization solvers such as CPLEX or Gurobi.
• 3 years’ experience in creating and presenting research findings and recommendations.
• Working knowledge in prototyping mathematical models to meet business problems.
• Working knowledge in testing technologies and models using trial and error and scientific methods.
• Working knowledge of Machine learning (Random forest, boosting, and etc.)
• Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
• Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents