Associate Director, Testing (Marketing Analytics)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1060183BR
What you'll do at
• Lead planning and execution of campaign and marketing channel test and learn agenda, across all paid, owned and earned vehicles.
• Lead Multivariate and A/B testing as an ongoing discipline to constantly improve landing page engagement, site conversion, campaign audience targeting, partner placement, offer, messaging and creative.
• Lead demand curve analysis and category and media investment scenarios, with emphasis on incremental ROAS at various spending levels.
• Lead Customer segment testing, including acquisition and retention measurement and LTV projections.
• Lead cross-device studies to understand customer conversion paths for specific segments
• Test propensity modeling scenarios to determine impact on retention and basket building.
• Lead research projects to test elements of creative that are optimal for given audiences
• Set-up measurement studies and performance tracking in partnership with key media partners to enhance our view of the customer.
• Test for optimal channel mix, category mix, and device mix for a given campaign goal.
• Lead Email channel test design, including Segmentation, Subject Line, Creative, Offer, etc.
• 6+ years of experience in campaign test and learn design and execution.
• Experience working across various internal stakeholders including Marketing, Finance, and Engineering.
• Extensive experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation for landing page testing, Offer testing, and creative testing.
• Practitioner of Multi-touch attribution techniques within a testing framework, including scenario planning and validation.
• Proven examples of CRM and customer-focused testing and applied outcomes to drive Personalization.
• Exposure to Machine Learning/AI techniques, and ability to build a learning agenda that will constantly improve and refine AI models.
• Proficient in Spend level testing, market level testing, with true incrementality outcomes.
• Action-oriented analysis and recommedations: Focused on business outcomes to drive all priorities and accountability.
• Experience leading customer segmentation testing and LTV analysis, with emphasis on the Omnichannel customer.
• Knowledge of the changing digital media landscape, including innovative testing and optimization techniques for Mobile, Social, and Addressable Broadcast. Able to communicate the limitations of each channel when it comes to test design, and functional workaround solutions.
• Well versed in Advertising technology, and versed in testing techniques that can be applied across various technologies within the ecosystem.
• Significant experience communicating technical material to range of audiences.
• Masters in Business Administration or related field.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to translate findings into actions that align to the needs of the business.
• Experience with Mobile channel measurement.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage projects, communicate effectively, and be a self-starter.
• Demonstrated thought leadership and relationship building/management with internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents