Product Specialist 2
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1060157BR
What you'll do at
About the Position
In this role, you will solve challenges related to effortlessly listing and perfecting assortment from suppliers across multiple devices, channels, and platforms. The Associate Product Manager will deliver innovation by managing requirements that promote a best in class experience for our customers. You will have the opportunity to work with both Suppliers and Internal Stakeholders across various Walmart entities to execute on key strategic initiatives and programs. Your goal is simple, build an experience that customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders love.
The Item Management Product team focuses on orchestrating the setup of goods that will be sold on Walmart.com and Jet.com. The tools and features provided by the Item Management Product team are integral to Walmart’s business such that customers can discovery the items on site they want to buy.
What You'll Do
In this role, you will:
• Learn the art and science of Product Management at unsurpassed scale with the largest retailer on the planet.
• Balance technical acumen, user empathy and business insights to build an effective roadmap and vision
• Clearly define user stories that support your roadmap and vision
• Work closely with your stakeholders and engineering to deliver the systems and tools needed to drive overall growth.
• Measure, learn, and iterate following feature delivery.
• Serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product.
• You have a passion for user experience and design and building interfaces that meet the need of your end users
• You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
• You are intellectually curious, savvy, and maintain a sense of humor and humility.
• Hunger to learn, test new theories, and iterate rapidly
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
• 2 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field. Ecommerce experience a plus.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents