2018 Intern Conversion: 2019Full-Time Project Manager, H&W Initiatives
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1059767BR
What you'll do at
- Assists senior leadership in managing the departmental budget
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages key relationships and contractual terms with vendors
- Manages the execution of small-sized projects or aspects of a larger project
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports ongoing business initiatives related to associate health and well-being
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field OR 2 years experience in human resources, healthcare, project management, or related field.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, email and calendaring software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents