Temporary, Business Operations Specialist-Sam's.com
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1058756BR
What you'll do at
- Reviews and resolves escalated system issues impacting the member experience on SamsClub.com in a timely manner, working with vendors and business partners.
- Supports the Executive Escalations (EE) and Reports a Systems Issues (RSI) Teams in processing and issues manual resolver tickets.
- Reviews and applies defined business solutions in the recovery of company assets in outstanding returns and exchanges for members and business partners.
- Maintains weekly KPI reports on Report a Systems Issues (SRI) and Return Orders Management (ROM) teams and programs for member experience team.
- Performs other duties support member experience and business operations initiatives.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents