- Location BAYTOWN, TX
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1058544BR
What you'll do at
- Applicants to this posting may be interviewed to fill the following positions:
- Unloader / Processor - unloads freight from containers & trailers
- Orderfiller - fills orders from storage slots
- Loader - loads freight onto trailers
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures efficiency of freight processing
- Ensures freight quality and integrity
- Maintains a safe work area
- Manages freight
- Performs duties as assigned
- Handles and processes freight in a safe and correct manner.
- Loads, unloads, orderfills, packs, and/or processes freight in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Tells management about unsafe working conditions, damaged products, or improper procedures in the facility.
- Uses freight handling equipment in a safe and correct manner.
- Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance.
- Moves up and down a ladder.
- Moves up and down stairs.
- Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 60 pounds without assistance.
- No previous warehouse experience required.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents