Associate Director - CRM Campaigns
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1058163BR
What you'll do at
This position will be responsible for the overall strategy and implementation of our marketing lifecycle campaigns; planning, designing and implementing the welcome, nurture, retention and loyalty programs, evaluating the effectiveness of the programs, and ensuring integration across departments. Working with the relevant stakeholders across category marketing, creative and product management, this position will lead the strategy and build of nurturing programs for Walmart’s customers.
This individual will also work closely with our data and operations teams to produce views of nurturing, retention and reactivation effectiveness. Using that information, this individual will lead the creation and optimization of the nurturing and loyalty programs to maximize return, retention and efficiency across the customer lifecycle.
•Build, implement, monitor and improve Walmart’s email marketing strategy, test plans and automation plan development with deep collaboration and coordination across marketing, design and technology teams.
•Govern the strategy and management of email at Walmart by developing and managing nurture flows for customers that are aligned with Walmart’s business strategies.
•Manage the customer database by creating customer targeting and segmentation strategies and maintain list health and performance.
•Work with our email, owned channels and marketing teams to create emails, landing pages, forms, reports and other related infrastructure to support corporate and omni-channel campaigns.
•Partner with the technology team to develop strategies and product implementations aligning the various parts of Walmart’s marketing stack.
•Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report up to senior management.
•Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize CRM programs, emails, landing pages, and complete campaigns.
•Develops business strategies for assigned Marketing categories (for example, search engine optimization (SEO)).
•Develops continuous improvements to online marketing systems, processes, and capabilities.
•Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
•Ensures business needs are being met.
•Manages the budget for assigned Marketing category (for example, search engine optimization (SEO)).
•Manages vendor relationships and contracts for Marketing initiatives.
•Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
•Provides guidance across the company (for example, international markets) regarding Marketing processes.
•Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
- Develops business strategies for assigned Marketing categories (for example, search engine optimization (SEO))
- Develops continuous improvements to online marketing systems, processes, and capabilities
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the budget for assigned Marketing category (for example, search engine optimization (SEO))
- Manages vendor relationships and contracts for Marketing initiatives
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides guidance across the company (for example, international markets) regarding Marketing processes
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• 5 years marketing experience in a consumer packaged goods or retail environment.
• 5+ years’ experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo etc.).
• HTML experience • Omniture experience.
• Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents