Staff Technical Program Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1058070BR
What you'll do at
- Develops Information Systems Division (ISD) associates
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project sponsors (for example, senior management) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads a large project or multiple medium size projects while adhering to Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC)
- Leads project management process improvement
- Manages the execution of a large project or multiple medium size projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 5 years experience managing multiple methodologies (for example, waterfall, agile, iterative, RAD).
- 5 years managing cross-functional teams providing support through the project lifecycle.
- 7 years experience managing large projects with a multi-million dollar budget.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents