- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1058037BR
What you'll do at
In this position, you will act as the product champion for a range of merchandising products, and will have the opportunity to work across a variety of technologies that span our physical, retail environments and back office operations. The products you build will both enhance our member’s shopping experiences as well as enable and empower our associates to serve more efficiently and effectively.
• Develop and champion a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
• Lead and influence cross-functional teams
• Review customer and market research, user feedback, and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements
• Drive the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
• Support product implementation and deployment
• Define, track, and improve key product metrics for your product area
• Manage partner relationships, including identifying necessary and/or desirable third-party features, evaluating and selecting vendors, and managing partnership integration
• Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• 2 years of experience in product management, business consulting, or related field
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents