Operations Manager Environmental Health & Safety -Dairy
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1057455BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates budget preparation and delivery for facility
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) regulatory compliance
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads operational execution
- Oversees and administers the facility Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) management programs and systems
- Provides expertise in the area of Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) assessments, capital projects, work orders, and general related issues
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the quality of facility operations for Walmart Dairy Operations
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering, Environmental Science, or other related field and 1 year's experience supervising others OR 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment related to Environment, Health, and Safety program management in food, food-related, or consumer package goods.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering, Environmental Science, or other related field and 2 year's experience supervising others.
- Certification in an Environmental, Health, and Safety related discipline (for example, Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Environmental Professional (CEP)).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents