Delivery Operations Manager - Denver, CO
- Location LAKEWOOD, CO
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1057352BR
What you'll do at
- Post-launch hand-off delivery experience and ongoing operations management
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery operations
- Manage, articulate, and communicate relevant operating metrics
- Ability to analyze reports and make data-driven decisions; identifies historic performance trends to help guide decisions
- Perform root cause analysis to solve performance and operational issues
- Participates in key market launches
- Partner with delivery service providers on escalation and resolution processes
- Ability to prepare content and deliver presentations to all levels in the organization
- Support special projects and company initiatives as needed
- Leads specific projects to drive Grocery Delivery program efficiencies in stores
- Cross functional alignment with external and internal partners
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Travel required
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field OR 3 years' experience in retail operations management or related field.
- 1 year's experience developing and delivering training.
- 1 year's experience using Microsoft Office suite of software programs (for example, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- 1 year's experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 3 years' experience working within a grocery retail operation.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents