Delivery Operations Manager - Denver, CO
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1057352BR
What you'll do at
- Post-launch hand-off delivery experience and ongoing operations management
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery operations
- Manage, articulate, and communicate relevant operating metrics
- Ability to analyze reports and make data-driven decisions; identifies historic performance trends to help guide decisions
- Perform root cause analysis to solve performance and operational issues
- Participates in key market launches
- Partner with delivery service providers on escalation and resolution processes
- Ability to prepare content and deliver presentations to all levels in the organization
- Support special projects and company initiatives as needed
- Leads specific projects to drive Grocery Delivery program efficiencies in stores
- Cross functional alignment with external and internal partners
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Travel required
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field OR 3 years' experience in retail operations management or related field.
- 1 year's experience developing and delivering training.
- 1 year's experience using Microsoft Office suite of software programs (for example, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- 1 year's experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 3 years' experience working within a grocery retail operation.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents