Architect - Ad tech, VUDU
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1057207BR
What you'll do at
• Bachelors + 5, MS + 3 years of experience.
• 4+ years of application development experience preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in Advertising Technology (VAST, VPAID, OpenRTB).
• Self-motivated hands on generalist in server software development.
• Experience in developing highly available and scalable service oriented architectures.
• Start-up work experiences a plus.
• Experience in CI-CD (Continues Integration/ Continues Deployment)
• Proficient in core Java and scripted languages (e.g. Python).
• Experience with web services, application servers and database servers (SQL and NoSQL).
• Experience in multi-threaded server application development is essential.
• Proficient in performance tuning and monitoring services.
• Proficient with Linux.
• Data center experience is highly desirable.
• CDN knowledge is highly desirable.
• Committed to software quality and customer satisfaction
• Able to work in fast pace high performance development environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and commitment to team goals.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents