Vision Center Mgr-WM
- Location JACKSON, MI
- Career Area Optical
- Job Function Optical
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1056661BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales in the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures the provision of quality eyewear
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer/Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer/Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages Associates to serve as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in the Vision Center
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- Completion of 2 or more years of college OR 1 year s retail experience and 1 year s supervisory experience OR 2 years general work experience including 1 year s optical experience.
- 2 or more years general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
- Optical license in states that require licensure.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents