Project Manager II, eCommerce Ops Support
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1056642BR
What you'll do at
• Manages all GeC Field Support and 700 Walmart Tickets for over 4K stores to include analyzing, triaging and resolution.
• Works with all GeC Tech/Engineer Teams to ensure tickets are processed with SLA’s.
• Leads War room efforts when issues occur.
• Works with Store Associates when training is required for reported issues
• Meets weekly with Field Support Leadership , ISD & Sunnyvale Tech Teams and off shore tech teams for project updates to ensure processes and procedures are in place to support Stores quickly and successfully.
• Works with Proposition Tech Teams to ensure Support is in place prior to roll out to chain.
• Provide Weekly Issue Updates to leadership to include trending, recurring and high priority issues as well as future projects to be supported.
• Manages a team of two vendors.
- Analyzes environmental factors for project feasibility
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives execution and implementation of complex eCommerce Operations projects or programs
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads the continuous improvement of tools and strategies
- Owns the development and the execution of multiple eCommerce Operations projects or programs
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations or related field and 3 years experience in operations, project management, or related field OR 5 years experience in operations, project management, or related field.
- 2 years experience implementing projects or programs in relevant area.
- Master s degree in Operations, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma White Belt certification.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents