Senior Specialist, Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1055825BR
What you'll do at
As a specialist within the Item Management Services Team, you will be challenged to deliver innovative process improvements which scale and promote performance. You’ll work in a close partnership with the Retail Teams to support their efforts to ensure our customers save money and live better.
Who Are You?
- You have first-rate data analytics skills with a strong focus on execution
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You have the ability to simplify issues into simple actions
- You are attentive to requests and are able to prioritize action items
- Work cross functionally with internal and external partners to provide outstanding customer service
- Monitor and execute data updates across multiple systems
- Manage large volumes of data requests
- Diagnose issues across multiply systems and tools
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support merchants and business objectives
- Ensure content assets are provided and up to company policy standards
- Construct and manage data dashboards for retail teams
- Establish and execute operational KPI’s, SLA’s, and deliverables and ensure they are met
- Develop and communicate processes changes
- Resolve complex back-end and customer facing issues related to site assets
- Train retails teams and business partners
- Maintain data integrity through various systems
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience
- Strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Experience with measuring and meeting service level agreements
- Self-driven and well organized
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel, and familiarity and comfort with database applications
- Understands and follows Wal-Mart's three core values: Respect for the Individual, Service to our Customers, Strive for Excellence
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents