Sam's Cafe Associate
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Sam’s Club Jobs
- Job Function Sam's Club Associates
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1054174BR
What you'll do at
- Breaking down food service stations
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures food safety and cleanliness
- Maintains stock of food service areas
- Prepares food at the food preparation station
- Serves customers in the Cafe
- 1 year experience in commercial cooking.
- Certified ServSafe Food Handler or related food safety certification.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents