- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1050683BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Detail clean (e.g., sweep, mop, clean spills) office, restrooms, and/or warehouse areas.
- Maintain (e.g., stock, clean, organize) and record inventory of required cleaning tools and supplies, including janitorial or supply closets and carts. Stock, clean, and maintain vending and soda machines.
- Maintain proper condition of external areas of the facility (e.g., mow lawn, snow removal, trim bushes, pick up trash, clean drains), including operating outside machinery (e.g., mowers, trimmers, tractors).
- Maintain records, logs and forms.
- Maintains proper condition of external areas of the facility (for example, mow lawn, snow removal, trim bushes, pick up trash, clean drains), including operating outside machinery (for example, mowers, trimmers, tractors).
- Mix fuels or chemicals used for equipment or cleaning.
- Operate and maintain sweeper/scrubber to sweep and mop warehouse floors
This position if for Sams Club Dotcom 6845 located at
16101 Three Wide Dr
Fort Worth TX 76177
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents