Director, Global Audit - Finance & Accounting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Audit
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1049909BR
What you'll do at
Lead the development and execution of a multi-year global audit strategy for Walmart finance and accounting. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, financial audits and operational process audits with accounting and financial risks. You will work in a project setting and collaborate with a global team in 28 countries of high performing individuals across various business functions. Maintain strong relationship with finance and accounting partners with high exposure to executives as a trusted advisor. Up to 25% International travel.
• 8 years' of experience in researching and applying US GAAP and IFRS technical accounting issues.
• 8 years' of financial accounting and reporting experience.
• Bachelor s degree in Accounting or related field.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
• Master s degree in Accounting or related field.
• Language capabilities (preferred Japanese and Spanish)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents