Senior Manager- Health & Wellness Billing Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1049562BR
What you'll do at
- Assists the director and Health and Wellness senior leadership in executing compliance risk assessment processes and implementing corrective action and mitigation strategies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures issues presented
- Manages new regulations and changing regulations for Walmart
- Oversees compliance investigations
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Healthcare, Compliance, or related field and 3 years experience in healthcare, medical billing, audit, compliance, legal, or related field OR 5 years experience in healthcare, medical billing, audit, compliance, legal or related field.
• Experience working for a governing body such as Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS), Office of Inspector General (OIG), Department of Justice (DOJ), etc.
• Certification in one of the following Health Care Compliance (CHC), Health Care Privacy (CHPC), Public Accountant (CPA), or Internal Auditor (CIA)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents