- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1049257BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Identifies trends
- Manages and resolves customer incidents and requests received through various communications (for example, phone calls, email, system software, walk-ups)
- Troubleshoots and resolves basic technical issues (for example, accessing servers, checking basic statistics, issuing basic commands)
- 1 year s experience using basic word processing and email software (for example, Word, Outlook).
- 1 year s professional experience working in any field or industry.
THIS IS A LOGISTICS TEAM HANDLING ORDERS FOR COMPUTERS
Excellent Customer Service skills
Ability to lift 50 lbs
Ability to stand/sit for extended periods of time, not to exceed 8 hours.
Knowledge of MS Office suite of programs
Exceptional attention to detail
Self-motivated, ability to work without direct supervision
Clean Driving Record
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents