Partnership Manager 1 (GEC11872)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1049225BR
What you'll do at
• Own and drive Home Improvement Tier 1 and 2 Sellers annual GMV plan across both Walmart.com and Jet.com
• Create and manage to Joint Annual Business Plans (JBPs) by aligning financial targets with sellers, identifying Home Improvement assortment needs, and securing marketing placements
• Continuously monitor seller performance. Provide internal performance reporting and host regular external partner meeting to effectively communicate Seller performance and pivots
• Partner with Home Improvement category leads to understand assortment needs
• Partner with technology product and marketing teams to ensure visibility of Marketplace items
• Partner with technical support team to resolve any account technical issues
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in the Walmart.com merchandising/services area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Ensures the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Must be able to travel to for partner visits and to distributed office locations as necessary
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level within Wal-Mart and partner organizations; cooperative working style
• Strong ecommerce knowledge base
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Passion for serving customers and understanding their needs
• Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and a virtual team
• Good project management skills
• Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
• Positive, upbeat, can-do attitude - Self Starter
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents