Field Labor Director Labor Relations- MD, DE, VA, Washington DC
- Location ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1048839BR
What you'll do at
** Role to be based and service MD, DE, VA, Washington DC areas.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leads company response to local, market, and division level union organizing in retail, distribution, and other company facilities
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs responses to labor issues for area of responsibility
- Drives division, metro-market, and new formats labor relations strategies
- Oversees and coordinates the assessment of labor relations opportunities and challenges in assigned division or area
- Provides overall direction
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or Human Resources or related field OR 7 years experience in human resources or labor relations or related field.
- 3 years experience in retail operations.
- 3 years experience managing or administering collective bargaining agreements (CBAs).
- Post grad degree (Law degree, Masters in Labor Relations).
- Spanish Fluency (reading, writing, speaking).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents