Innovations Project Manager III - Event Solutions
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1048215BR
What you'll do at
· Research new technologies that will help the company maintain budget plans and low costs; recommend new technologies to senior leadership; solicit, evaluate, and apply suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; recognize and capitalize on improvement opportunities; and apply key learnings from internal and external benchmarking.
· Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
· Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
· Event App development and execution
Responsible for continued development of Event Management system
Accountable for all Event App and technology metrics
· Works alongside the strategy team on Event App and Technology Communication plans for meetings
· Provides and supports the implementation of required solutions, by building relationships with all stakeholders
· Manage Client and Customer relationships, strong collaborator, strong communicator
· Research new innovation and technology
· Must be comfortable with all forms of digital technology and interested in emerging technologies (for example, machine learning, AI, augmented and virtual reality)
· Vendor management
Negotiating, renewing and finalizing contracts
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents