Principal Product Manager - Samsclub.com Multi-Channel
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1047596BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Drives the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
• Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects
• Manages vendor relationships
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Strong spreadsheet and presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings.
• Self-starter looking to gain broad operating experience in helping scale a fast-growing business.
• Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills and communication skills
• A good balance of analytical and creative thinking with the potential to become a business leader.
• Thrives under pressure, balancing multiple work streams and priorities.
• Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field.
• 4 years of IT project management experience
• Experience with taking multiple projects from concept to implementation. Experience working on large-scale projects preferred.
• Strong technical competency of development tools, file systems, UI/UX technologies
• Hands on experience in converting business requirements into actionable requirements for engineering teams: Business requirements documents, functional specification, user flows, system flows, technical specification including API specifications
• 5+ years experience with supply chain systems
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents