- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1046943BR
What you'll do at
Specific responsibilities include:
• Manages Customer Care programs from project inception through post-launch by defining and executing on project goals and objectives; developing and maintaining a project schedule to track milestones; developing and executing plans for managing risk; escalating project-related issues to management; providing project status reports to stakeholders and management; and partnering with cross-functional teams to build, define, and manage project workload.
• Assists in cross-organizational alignment and communications by partnering with stakeholders to identify project scope, direction, and plan; collaborating with stakeholders to execute and launch complex projects; developing and communicating mitigation plans; and monitoring and administering project gating and governance processes.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
• Strong communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills. Must be able to build and maintain effective cross-functional relationships.
• Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Project
• Project Management certification.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents