Digital Operations Dispense Manager - Philadelphia, PA
- Location PHILADELPHIA, PA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1045412BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives and oversees the in-store execution of the Grocery Home Shopping (GHS) program
- Integrates processes across Grocery Home Shopping (GHS) program operations
- Leads specific projects to drive Grocery Home Shopping (GHS) program efficiencies in stores
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the development and delivery of Grocery Home Shopping (GHS) training programs
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field OR 3 years' experience in retail operations management or related field.
- 1 year's experience developing and delivering training.
- 1 year's experience using Microsoft Office suite of software programs (for example, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- 1 year's experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 3 years' experience working within a grocery retail operation.
- 1 year of multi unit operations experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents