- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1043813BR
What you'll do at
Determine the availability and customer impact for incidents and effectively communicate awareness, issues, trends, and status to the company stakeholders and leaders. Increase visibility and communication of problems to leadership. Initiate and drive stakeholder meetings to achieve positive end results. Explore new programs that help reduce availability and financial impact to ecommerce customer journey flows.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 5 years experience managing multiple methodologies (for example, waterfall, agile, iterative, RAD).
- 5 years managing cross-functional teams providing support through the project lifecycle.
- 7 years experience managing large projects with a multi-million dollar budget.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts