Realty Execution Specialist-Fort Worth, TX
- Location CARROLLTON, TX
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1043397BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in remodeling facilities
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Leads and participates in teams
- Manages the workflow of other remodel associates
- Partners with store operations associates
- Provides customer service
- Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom
- Working with offsite fixture warehouse associates
- 6 months commercial remodeling experience.
- 6 months supervisory experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents