Director, Site Merchandising
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1042694BR
What you'll do at
We are looking for a highly influential, collaborative, operationally-minded and results-oriented leader to drive aggressive growth and operational results. You will be uniquely responsible for directing an organization-wide team to deliver and merchandise a cohesive and comprehensive story across Walmart.com and Jet.com throughout the year and during key seasonal moments (e.g., Homepage, Holiday, Back-to-School, seasonal shops, gift guides, movie launches). This includes driving the strategy and story, executing the product assortment and site merchandising with an eye towards growth and scale. For these initiatives, your team will be accountable to deliver core-KPIs, form cross-functional strategy, drive operations, to ensure that all initiatives are achieving to plan, delivering growth, market share and profitability.
• 3 years of supervisory experience.
• 5 years experience in online marketing.
• 5 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
• 5 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 7 years experience in direct or indirect retail marketing
• Bleed Numbers: you are highly analytical and can think across multiple layers of performance (including top and bottom-line growth, conversion increases, engagement increases, etc.)
• Strong Communicator: you have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple disciplines (from marketers to merchants to technical business owners)
• Organized: You are a planner at heart, able to coordinate messaging across multiple business units
• Influence: This is a leadership role responsible for coordination of deliverables across all levels of the business. You will be required to engage on everything from strategic category business metrics to creative requirements for marketing assets.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents