Developer, Digital Solutions - CMI
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1042639BR
What you'll do at
Designs and creates digital and print content (for example, complex training content, e-learning modules, class room material, videos, photography, graphic designs, audio, presentations, brochures, and signage)
Manages the intranet (for example, WIRE and SharePoint websites) for Risk Management Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions Supports system updates, challenges, and requests
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Associate s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Communications, or related field OR 1 year s experience in web development (for example, HTML, CSS, Java Script), web design, communications, or related field.
- 1 year s experience in application development and maintenance.
- 1 year s experience in graphic design.
- 1 year s experience in instructional design.
- 1 year s experience in videography, photography, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents