Senior Campus Recruiting Coordinator - Temp
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1041818BR
What you'll do at
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with and support campus recruiters to deliver on the full-cycle campus recruiting process
- Plan and execute branding events on college/university campuses, manage budgets and track ROI for all events
- Tracking and managing candidates using the MS Office Suite as well as our applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manage candidate interview process (phone, video, in office, and on-campus), providing all logistical support including room reservations, travel coordination, schedule creation, meal orders, interview packet creation, etc.
- Administer offer letters, and the manage the background check and on-boarding process.
- Contact and follow up with candidates throughout the recruiting cycle
- Candidate experience advocate
- Work with the Campus Recruiting Senior Manager as well as the People Experience team to facilitate an engaging summer intern program including event planning, organizing professional development opportunities, facilitating focus groups and activities.
- Own various special projects focused on streamlining recruiting processes and enhancing the candidate experience.
- Update job postings on external sites (NACE Link, Experience, etc.)
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials, presentations, and social media communication to support University Relations recruitment efforts.
- Work with shipping vendors to ensure branding and marketing materials are delivered and received in a timely matter.
- High school diploma/GED required with 3 years direct hand’s on experience in recruiting or university programs; or Bachelor's Degree preferred with 1+ year prior college recruiting or coordination.
- Comfortable using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated interest in the tech industry
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to travel during peak recruiting seasons
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Problem solver, self-starter, and highly motivated
- Event planning experience highly desirable
- Experience with Yello, Kenexa, Avature, or other ATS a plus
- Experience managing projects a plus
- Experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media platforms
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents